Sunday, December 18, 2016

EXTENSIVE READING

Scence 1
Shinta a student moved on from Palembang. She wanted to continue her study in Bandar Lampung. Cause she is new student, so she do know her class. And then she looked someone and she asks him. The first time he meet her, he is fall in love with her.
Shinta : Excuse me. Do you know where is the eleven class ?
Aldy : Yes, it is behind the library.
Shinta : Ok, thank you.
Aldy : Wait, whatt is your name ? I think it is the first time I see you.
Shinta : Yes, that’s right, I am a new student in this school. My name is Shinta. How about you ?
Aldy : Nice to meet you, Shinta. My name is Aldy.
Shinta : Nice to meet you too, Aldy.
Aldy : May I accompany you to find your class ?
Shinta : Yes, of course.
Then Aldy accompanies Shinta. On the way, they are talking about themselves.
Aldy : Where do you come from ?
Shinta : I come from in Palembang.
Aldy : Where is it ?
Shinta : It is Baturaja. How about you ?
Aldy : I live in this city,  Bandar Lampung.
Shinta : Where is it ?
Aldy : It is Kedaton in front of Museum of Lampung. By the way, may we hang out together ?
Shinta : Yes, of course
Scence 2
The first time Aldy met Shinta, he fell in love with her. Finally, they often spent the time together and then they have relationship. However, they are different religion, but they still weave that relationship. They were looked very happy until graduated from their school.
Aldy : Why do you look so sad ?
Shinta : I want to continue my study, but I must help my mother.
Aldy : No problem, dear. Don’t be sad. You can continue your study next year. I will always support you.
Shinta : Thank you, dear. I really love you.
Aldy : I love you too. (holding her)
Scence 3
Aldy  has found his college and Shinta get a job. They were very busy with their activity. However, she was always care with her boyfriend. She could  menage the time for her work and her boyfriend, but Aldy was always busy with his friends and he ignored his girlfriend.
(Shinta calling Aldy)
Aldy : Hello ? You can Call me later. I’m busy now
Shinta : No! I want to tell you something now.
Aldy : Bye...
(Shinta is crying)
At the evening, Aldy called Shinta.
Aldy : Hello, I have been in front of your boarding house.
Shinta : Ok..
Aldy : I’m sorry, honey. I’m very busy. I promise, I will not do it again.
Shinta : I forgive you.
Scence 4
But, Aldy always do it again until Shinta feel bored with him. Because, she was really love  him. She still stay with him. One day, they have dinner and she told something to him.
Shinta : How about our relationship, Aldy ?
Aldy : What do you mean ?
Shinta :  Do you have a plan to live together with me ?
Aldy : Yes, I do. But we can discuss later.
(Shinta feel dissapointed with Aldy)
Shinta : Ok. Can we go home now ?
Aldy : Ok..



Scence 5
In the Shinta’s room, she thinks that this problem is not clear, she felt tired and bored. But, she would tried to ask him about their relationship again.
A few weeks late, they met.
Shinta : How about your activity today, dear ?
Aldy : It is make me so tired.
Shinta : Can I ask something ?
Aldy : what is that, dear ?
Shinta : Do you love me ?
Aldy : Yes, I really love you.
Shinta : If you love me, please proved to me !
Aldy : I think I have proven to you. Is not it enough for you ?
Shinta : You have not tired to find the solution to our religion defferences !
Aldy : I’m bored when you said that. Up to you!
Scence 6
They don’t have communication for a few weeks. And then Aldy feel worried, cause usually if they have problem she always call him first.. Aldy feels regret and he wants to call her. Suddenly, Aldy’s handphone is ringing, when he she his handphone actually she sent a photo with her new boyfriend. Finally, Aldy get angry and he wants to clarify with her. He always try to call her, but no respont. She just sent a message that “ Please, don’t disturb me! I’m happy with my new boyfriend now and I will be marry soon”. After he read that message, he felt more than angry. A few mounts later, he awares that his mistakes and he felt lost her. He wants to her come back again and wants to always support.
Suddenly, Rudy knocks Aldy’s house door.
Aldy : who ?
Rudy : I’m Rudy.
Aldy : Who are you ? What are you doing here ?
Rudy : I just wanna say that Shinta is really love you, but you like this. You like is not love her, cause you look so flat with her. I want to you care and seriously with her. You still love her, right ?
Aldy : Yes, that’s right. But she have relationship with you.
Rudy : I love her, but she dosn’t happy with me. I want to see she happy and always smiling altough not with me.
Aldy : I ‘m wrong. I’m look so ignorent, but I really love her and I will always love her. I will lookong for solutions to our relationship and disscusing about our religion. I can’t live without her. May you help me to make her forgive me and give me opportunity ?
Rudy : Yes, I can.but, don’t make her heart broken heart and crying!
Aldy : Ok. Thank you very much.

Finally, Aldy always try to proved that he really love Shinta and didn’t want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD

    PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD      BAB I PENDAHULUAN   A.  ...