Sunday, December 18, 2016

EXTENSIVE READING POETRY

A.   Lyric Song

Let Me Love You
(Justin Bieber & DJ Snake)

I used to believe
We were burning’ on the edge of something’ beautiful
Something’ beautiful
Selling’ a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle
On a miracle
      Say, go through the darkest of days
      Heaven’s a heartbreak away
      Never let you go, never let me down
      Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down
Don’t you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won’t give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don’t you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won’t give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh, baby, baby
Don’t’ fall asleep
At the wheel, we’ve got a million miles ahead of us
Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we’re good enough
Know we’re good enough
B.   Dialogue
One day, there was a couple who loved each other but the boy was hesitant to the girl.
Boy     : “Hi my sweetheart, recently why are you changing to me?”
Girl      : “What my darling? Am I changed? No, I am not changed. I am still like when we met in the beginning. Why are you thinking like that?”
Boy     : “Are you sure? But my feeling said that you are changed.”
Girl      : “Oh my dear, it is just your feeling.”
Boy     : “No, I am thinking like that there is a reason.”
Although the girl had been trying to convince the boy, but the boy didn’t believe her.
Girl      : “What is the reason?”
Boy     : “You don’t care to me like before then.”
Girl      : “No, my darling. Maybe I am so busy with my activities, so I lack care with you.”
Boy     : “Are you sure? But my heart said that refuse your opinion.”
Girl      : “What do you mean? Please explain to me.”
Boy     : “I think that you have someone else except me.”
Girl      : “Why do you think like that?”
Boy     : “You seldom to call me, I never let you go, never let me down, it’s be a hall of a ride and we go through the darkest of days because I really love you.
The girl felt fed up that the boy accused that the girl had been dishonest to him.
Girl      : “I know it; I just really busy with my activities and nobody boys to change you. I am tired like that you never trust me. If you still like that so we end this relationship.
Boy     : “Why are you saying like that? I just ask with you, I just afraid if you make me disappointed. We were going through the darkest of days and it’s been a heel of ride, heaven’s a heartbreak away, please does not say like that. I am so sorry if I have been distrust to you, please don’t say like that honey.”
Girl      : I know about it, but I can’t go through a relationship like that. You never trust me. I am tired, please understand me. And I want our relationship end, this is my decision.”
Boy     : “Ok, if you want it. We end this relationship, maybe this way will make you happy, but you must know one thing that I won’t give up to love you, although you have new boyfriend and let me love you.
Finally, the girl went away left the boy alone at the place and their relationship was end.














C.   Poetry
The Great of Love
All of what you want has been given
With all of my heart
You are my part of body and my soul
Your name always written in my heart
            The day by day which sorrow have been passed together
            Cry, laugh and the quarrel have been passed
            We always wait the miracle
            For reaching our dreams together
I used to believe
We can reach the dreams
But now, they believe has faded
You make me disappointed
            You leave me alone
            Where I am always hope
            We can reach the dreams
            But you have changed all of it
Although you have been my replacement
But I always hope

You can still allow me to love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD

    PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD      BAB I PENDAHULUAN   A.  ...