Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dialoque from song Let Me Love You – Justin Bieber

Dialoque from song Let Me Love You – Justin Bieber

One day there was a couple who had a relationship long enough. Who is very loving and carring loves. They are Zayn and Felin. He hoped that his girlfriend would not to disappoint him. Because, Zayn very affectionate and loved Felin.

          (conversation on the phone)
Zayn: Good morning love!
Felin: Hey.. morning too my darl
Zayn: Have you breakfast?
Felin: No. Because my mother not at home. I’m so hungry honey..
Zayn: Are you sure? Why don’t you buy food?
Felin: I don’t have money. Please bring me some food Zayn..
Zayn: Ohh sorry honey.. I’m very busy today
Felin: Oh oke no problem! (angry)


And a few minutes later Zayn came to Felin’s home. And he brought some food for his girlfriend.


Zayn: Honey please open the door right now! (on the phone)
Felin: Why? What are you doing?
Zayn: you just have to open the door now!
Felin: Oke baby.. (turn it off the call)
Felin: Why are you here?
Zayn: I brought some food for you. You have to eat now!
Felin: Oh thank you so much honey...
Zayn: Hmm I want to tell you something
Felin: What is it?
Zayn: Can you come with me tonight? I will go to meet my friends.
Felin: Of course honey. I’m gonna come with you!
Zayn: Okay. I’ll pick you up tonight at 7:00 pm. You have to look beautiful!
Felin: Of course! I will look pretty in front of your friends hahaha
Zayn: Okay. I must go home now and get ready. I really can’t wait for tonight.
Felin: Okay baby. Take care!

Zayn was pick up Felin and they went to cafe where friends Zayn. Arrived at the cafe Zayn’s friend already there, and Zayn to introduce his girlfriend to all his friends. One of his friend saw Felin different, kind of like being entirely like. His friend named Dilan.


Zayn: Hello guys!
All    : Hay Zayn!
Zayn: This is my girlfriend. Her name is Felin
Felin: (Felin to introduce herself to friends Zayn) Hai, my name is Felin Nanda Putri. You can call me Felin
Dilan: Oh you’re his girlfriend?
Felin: Yes, I was his girlfriend hehe
(and then they were started to talk. Dilan is always looking at Felin. Dilan have felt like to Felin)




From the meeting, finally Dilan to tried to approach Felin. They are both increasingly close, but Zayn didn’t know about their closeness. Zayn still believed to Felin, that Felin would never disappoint him.
One day Zayn would like to ask Felin to dinner in cafe, but Felin reject the invitation to Zayn because Felin was busy. In fact, Felin wanted to dinner with Dilan.


          (on the phone)

Zayn: Hello dear!
Felin: Hey darling!
Zayn: What are you doing?
Felin: I’m watching movie. Why?
Zayn: I want to ask you to dinner. Can you?
Felin: Ohh sorry baby.. I want, but I can’t because I’m very busy
Zayn: Okey no problem honey. I will go out with my friends
Felin: I’m so sorry honey.. okay byee
(in fact, Felin went to dinner with Dilan. Felin and Dilan was at the cafe, and Zayn see both of them were very surprised)

Zayn: What are you doing in here Felin!?
Felin: Nggg.... (anxiously)
Zayn: And what are you doing here with Dilan? Why are you along with Dilan? You said if you can’t go out tonight because you are busy, but now you’re with Dilan here!!!
Dilan: Ss..Sorry Zayn
Zayn: Shut up!! I’m talking with Felin!
Felin: Sorry Zayn.. I’ve let you down
Zayn: I really don’t think you were gonna do this to me Felin. I’m very disppointed Felin. Why are you so bad to me Felin?
Felin: I’m sorry Zayn. I’ve let you down. I will go to let you go Zayn. I’m sorry...
Zayn: But I still love you! I love you so much Felin. I don’t want to break up!
Felin: But sorry.. I can’t maintain this relationship. I has been happy with Dilan. Please Zayn understand me
Dilan: Sorry Zayn.. I’ve betrayed you and have destroyed the friendship
Zayn: Okey. I’ll take everything. I hope you will be happy. And to Dilan. I hope you can keep Felin and make Felin happy be better than me...



Zayn was very disappointed with Felin for betraying Zayn. But, Zayn still loved Felin and wanted to maintain their relationship. But Zayn to tried to accept Felin with Dilan. Zayn felt if Felin would be happy with Dilan. Because if Felin were happy it was also a happiness for Zayn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD

    PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD      BAB I PENDAHULUAN   A.  ...