Sunday, December 18, 2016

EXTENSIVE READING “Let me Love you”

v  Make a dialog of song lyric “Let me love you” by : Justin Bieber
When the sun was shining, William met Rose to clarify their problem. He really loved Rose but in the fact Rose had been tired to stay with William.
William           : I use to believe something beautiful, I call it “ love”. You know that I love you. You want to leave me again, right? Why do you have the heart to do it?
Rose               :  I am sorry,  I have been tired to stay with you. Sometimes, I just want to stay lonely.
William           :  But you do not realize that I love you so much Rose! I will do anything to make you happy. I’m driving the edge of a knife if you want to.
Rose               : William I cannot say more than please forgive me if I am hurting your heart. Thank you because you do not give up to love me.
William           : yes Rose. Please ,do not leave me? I won’t give up.
Rose               : yes I do, but promise that don’t be overprotective man again?
William           : I will try dear…..
            Two months later, Rose met with the another boy; namely Robert Santoso. He was patient person. He always tried to understand about what Rose wants-not what he wants. He protected but not over like William. Robert was there if Rose was crying and he treated her like a queen.
Robert            : Why do you look so sad?
Rose               : Nothing
Robert            : William?
Rose               : He won’t understand what I am feeling.
Robert            : Don’t be sad Rose, there is me here. However miles ahead of us, know we are good enough.
Rose               : What are you talking about ?
Robert            : I will there, I will hug you and I will make you smile.
Rose               : Why are you so kind to me?
Robert            : Why you still cannot look what I am feeling?
Rose               : What? Just tell me!
Robert            : Something is beautiful.
Rose               : What is it?
Robert            : I love you
Rose               : Are you kidding me?
Robert            : I am seriously, in the beginning we met, I’m loving you because you are beautiful woman I have ever seen.
Rose               : What can we do? How about William?
Robert            : I never think about it. I just know that I love you Rose.
Rose               : I do……
            After Robert told about his feeling.  Times went quickly. Rose always spent of times with him until she forgot about William which her boyfriend. (On call)
William           : Baby, where are you?
Rose               : I go to library with Robert, why?
William           : What? Robert? Again?
Rose               : yes, is there something wrong?
William           : You spend your times only with him? I want to ask you to hang out.
Rose               : We want to do our assignment, what have I told that do not be overprotective if you want to stay with me.
William           : Baby I am sorry, I just miss you.
Rose               : But you know that I am so busy.
William           : yes baby, I love you.
Rose               : So do I….

Times went quickly. Rose loved Robert and she forgot about William. Until-One day, William heard about their relationship. He was suspicious about that because his suspicious were well founded by many proofs. He founded many pictures both of them in social media. William still loved Rose, whatever the condition, he won’t leave her.
William           : Can we talk just for few minutes Rose?
Rose               : About?
William           : About us. We meet in garden at 8 o’clock
Rose               : yes…..
In the Garden, at 8 pm.
Rose               : What do you want to talk?
William           : Rose, are you cheating on me?
Rose               : With whom? William, I am so busy now if you only want to talk something useless like that.
William           : I know all thing about you. Someone has told me about that. Rose please do not leave me, only leave him for me. Can you?
Rose               : I am sorry, I cannot William. He knows how to treat me. He always understands what I want. I cannot leave him for you. I want to break our relationship. I love him.
William           : You are saying to go through the darkest of days. You are hurting me every times but I won’t give up. I never let you go. I never let you down, but if it is your nice decision. I promise that everything is fine. Choose him and just let me love you.
Rose   : (crying)



v  Make a poetry of song lyric “Let me love you” by : Justin Bieber
“Let me Love you”
My heart seems to shatter every time I hear your name
In the dark night
I have spent all of my lonely night with crying
I love you…..
Cause if the water dries up
And the world goes blind boy
You know I will be saving my love for you
But you have a stupid choice
You say go through the darkest of days
What can I do if your heart not mine?
I let you go……
But can you let me love you?
Cause you are the best mistake I have ever made
I hold on….
I never let you down. I won’t give up
If I could give you one thing in my life
I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes
Only then would you realize how special you are to me
How I love you than you have known
But you still choose him?

Do it and just let me love you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD

    PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA PELAJARAN IPA SISWA KELAS IV SD      BAB I PENDAHULUAN   A.  ...